Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GooD Morning !!!!!

When I woke up today, I was pretty sure that I will not be late for my Company Cab!! But today also I am late … While going to Customer site we have to travel more than 50Km. And that is the time we are enjoying our life in Saudi because we have to spend 1Hour without any tension. This place is may be full of desert and sand but there is lot here to learn .How Indians are working here and earning money for India as well as for their family.
We can see lot of dates tree, Good Roads, Big Shopping Complex, Some old and new Cars.Today Thursday we are going to office at the same time most of the Arab’s are enjoying this holyday!!!
 Bye the bye …Today my friend Vibin Haridas called me regarding his interview for Singapore .He was little bit tensed..I have to call him but I also don’t have that much balance in my mobile so I am planning to call him once I reach office.
Ok it’s time to work!! Yea I reach at site!!! See U My Friends …
Regards
Vivek Kumar V

No comments:

Post a Comment